Honeycomb core and fillings
- "PAPER HONEYCOMB" - Stabilising paper fillings - light raw material filling with the hexagonal construction resembling the cross-section of the honeycomb structure.
- High persistence to the pressure comparing to the specific mass.
- It is an internal raw material which can be used in the multilayer constructions.
- It is processed manually or mechanically.
- The production process consists of gluing the layers of paper which are first cut into stripes with proper (demanded) dimensions. In this way, after drying and stretching, the glued stripes are used as a ready product for filling.
- The product is used in furniture industry as a filling (see also others applications and features of "paper honeycomb").